[horde] kronolith 1.0 problem

Joël Brogniart Joel.Brogniart at univ-lyon2.fr
Fri Jun 28 00:56:38 PDT 2002

Hi,

I installed Horde 2.1, IMP 3.1, Mnemo 1.0, Turba 1.1 (on Debian woody)
and now I'm trying to install Kronolith 1.0.

I dowloaded it, created the kronolith table in mysql, configured
horde/kronolith/config/conf.php to use sql driver  with mysql table
created previously and desactivate mcal.

When I try to connect to <http://my.server.org/horde/kronolith/> I get
the following errors:
------------
Warning: Undefined index: calendar in
/var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 70

Warning: Undefined index: calendar in
/var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 70

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 71

I have no problem to create/modify/delete memo and contacts with the
mnemo and turba applications using mysql talbes too.

Any direction to solve this problem?

Regards.

Joël Brogniart