[horde] Horde layout redesign

Igor Stroh stroh at scan-plus.de
Mon Jul 1 00:37:01 PDT 2002

Hi there,

I'm about to redesign the whole Horde layout due to customer requests.
I'd like to know if there were already some efforts to do this. Since
the most layout stuff for Horde is hardcoded it's not that simple as I
thought first... Could anyone point me to some docs?

tia,
Igor
--
ScanPlus GmbH NOC Ulm - Germany - Griesbadgasse 7-13 - D 89073 Ulm
TEL +49 731 920 13 100 - FAX +49 731 920 13 290
eMail: support at scan-plus.de
Amtsgericht Ulm - HRB3220 - Geschaeftsfuehrer: Juergen Hoermann