[horde] sesson management

Tjeerd van der Zee tjeerd.vdzee at chello.nl
Wed Jul 3 03:18:05 PDT 2002

Thanx for the sugestions, i will give both a try, i've also found a little
document at phpbuilder for storing the session data in mysql or dbm.

http://phpbuilder.com/columns/ying20000602.php3?page=1

I will give this the benefit of the doubt since it doesn't require
recompiling and patching
php. As soon as i have some test data i will post it here.

Thanx for your help !

Tjeerd van der Zee