[horde] Options in a sigle window

Darius Matuliauskas darius at lnk.lt
Sat Jul 6 15:01:31 PDT 2002

Hi there,

I just thought - wouldn't it be wise to have a possibility to set all of the
options to be shown in the single window? It's frustrating that in most of the
Options 'folders' there is barely more than one setting. Showing all of the
checkboxes, dropdowns etc. in the single Options window seems reasonable for me
in most cases. Yes, IMP has now 13 subfolders in Options, but they would fit in
a couple screen long scrollable window if we show the settings themselves
instead of descriptions. That's why I suggest a checkbox or a setting in
conf.php to set this.

--
Regards,
   Darius Matuliauskas