[horde] Warning: Couldn't open stream ...

Greg Robinson greg at ltcc.com
Sun Jul 7 11:13:43 PDT 2002

Dear List:

Moving from error to error here is one of my latest...

When using the imp test page, and logging into the imap server

Error:
---
from /imp/test.php
PHP Version: 4.2.1
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 1
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP IMAP Support Test
server="reddevil.healingsystems.com" user="greg"
mailbox="{reddevil.healingsystems.com:143}mail/"

Warning: Couldn't open stream {reddevil.healingsystems.com:143}mail/ in
/usr/local/www/horde/imp/test.php on line 157

Warning: imap_mailboxmsginfo(): supplied argument is not a valid imap
resource in /usr/local/www/horde/imp/test.php on line 158
INBOX has messages ( new recent)
Warning: imap_close(): supplied argument is not a valid imap resource in
/usr/local/www/horde/imp/test.php on line 160

Notice: TLS/SSL failure for reddevil.healingsystems.com: SSL negotiation
failed (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0

---

and...

from the actual server terminal:

Jul 7 11:03:44 reddevil imapd[186]: Unable to load certificate from
/usr/local/certs/imapd.pem, host-reddevil.healingsystems.com [64.2.54.199]

I'm clueless at this point what is going on.

The mysql test with user horde works, and user greg can open imap mailbox
using telnet and command line imap commands...

Thanks.

Greg