[horde] Error from horde

LOAI EL BADRAWI lo_ai at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 04:16:40 PDT 2002

Dear Sir,
I`m getting this error evry time I try to run Horde
----
Fatal error: Failed opening required 'PEAR.php'
(include_path='./') in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Registry.php on
line 4
-----
I have done evry thing there is in the Install file,
from extracting the software to executing the
_creat.sql in my data base to configring the
httpd.conf of my server to make it run PHP and I have
evry thing that is required, still getting this error,
I have tring to troubleshoot this problem for the last
2 days, can I get any help.
Also when I run status.php from my browser I get a
blank page, please advice.
Thanks alot, Regards.

=====