[horde] Installation

Greg Robinson greg at ltcc.com
Mon Jul 8 12:06:34 PDT 2002

Hi, Greg Robinson here.

I've just spent two weeks getting horde & imp to run on a BSD box.

I caution against installing horde without fully understanding how all the
parts work together.
You should read the horde FAQ for Admin's go though everything on the horde
site www.horde.org
and read a few month of mailing list entries.

Other's who were able to "quickly" install horde and family on Linux
distributions have recommended apachetoolbox.  Everyone I know has to
configure and make from source for everything to work.

Once it's operational, I'm impressed with how it works.

I just got mine operational last night.

Regards,

Greg