SV: SV: SV: SV: [horde] Double login to imp <-- TRYING AGAIN

Flemming Christensen fc at dsidata.dk
Tue Jul 9 05:14:07 PDT 2002

I have use the "out-of-the-box" directory setup and change the config files.
I have debugged the startup proces from /imp/login.php and I've found the error.

In imp/lib/base.php line 67
  if (!(Auth::getAuth() || $registry->getMethod('auth/login') == 'imp')) {

"$registry->getMethod('auth/login')" returns an empty string !!

Flemming