[horde] making turba - error code 127

Greg Robinson greg at ltcc.com
Tue Jul 9 11:31:20 PDT 2002

Dear Chuck,

The typo was mine - transferring the error to e-mail by hand, I missed that
when I sent it out.
The error is index.php

The Makefile came from:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/branches/-current/ports/mail/turba

Given that question (Where did you get a Makefile) I suspect I'm traveling
down the wrong road...

Should I install the "package" on the CD?

Regards,

Greg