[horde] can horde 2.1 work without using imp?

Wo Chang chang at nist.gov
Tue Jul 9 12:44:31 PDT 2002

Hi Chuck,

As I browse around the codes, I noticed that under horde/lib/Auth/sql.php
seems the function authenticate($userID, $credentials) trying to connect
to the mysql server and accessing the horde_users table.

Do I suppose insert some values for the horde_users table first?
Otherwise there is nothing in there.  However, even I added a record
to the horde_user table, I still can't login. Somehow horde/lib/Auth.php::
checkAuth always return false.

Looking forward for more hints.

Thanks!

--Wo