[horde]Your from: address

Greg Robinson greg at ltcc.com
Wed Jul 10 06:19:33 PDT 2002

Dear Terry:

I believe one must set up the database, horde and it's php files, and imp
and it's php files before any logins.

Have you edited all the php files? run the mysql or other database files?
tested the mail ports, verified the mysql horde user?

Plus I believe I've seen this or similar error listed in the list archives.

Regards,

Greg