[horde]Testing horde 2.1 with imp 3.0 and turba 1.1

Gino Bernucci gbernucci at finconosur.cl
Wed Jul 10 13:17:07 PDT 2002

Hi,
i have installed horde on my Linux Mandrake 8.0 server and when i look the
http:/myserver/horde/test.php page i obtain the following output:

Horde Versions

        Horde: 2.1
        IMP: 3.1 (run IMP tests)
        Turba: 1.1

  PHP Version

        View phpinfo() screen
        PHP Version: 4.2.1
        PHP Major Version: 4.2
        PHP Minor Version: 1
        PHP Version Classification: release
        You are running a supported version of PHP.

  PHP Module Capabilities

        FTP Support: No
        Gettext Support: Yes
        IMAP Support: Yes
        LDAP Support: No
        MCAL Support: No
        Mcrypt Support: No
        MySQL Support: Yes
        PostgreSQL Support: Yes
        XML Support: Yes

  Miscellaneous PHP Settings

        short_open_tag enabled: Yes
        magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes
        file_uploads enabled: Yes

  PHP Sessions

        Session counter: 1
        To unregister the session: click here

  PEAR

        PEAR - Yes
        Recent PEAR - Yes
        Mail::RFC822 - Yes
        Log - No
        Make sure you're using a recent version of PEAR which includes the Log
class.
        DB - Yes

My question is, what should i do to enable the Log capability of Pear?
When i try to log in IMP i obtain error message about the
horde/lib/Horde.php and i think the problem is related with the Pear Log no
state.

In addition I'm using postgresql 7.2.1 , apache 1.3.24 and imap-2001a

Thanks in advance.

Gino Bernucci.