[horde] Log In Problems

Bryan H nve_this at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 11:41:25 PDT 2002

I have installed and configured Horde 2.1 and IMP 3.1 as best as I can to the same way I had it with my previous install of RH 7.2 Horde 2.0 and IMP 2.1

I'm having problems now logging in via horde.  I can create a email account in outlook and I can connect to my server's IMAP, so I know that IMAP is working with authentication.  But when I try and connect via Horde/IMP on the web, I get the error:

Login failed for some reason. Most likely your username or password was entered incorrectly.

What can I check to see why this is happening?  /horde/config/horde.php, registry.php look good as do /horde/imp/config/servers.php, conf.php

I can't thing of anything else to check.  Please, now I just need to log in and I'll have my mail server running again.  Thanks.

Bryan H

NVETHIS Networks