[horde] Problem for install horde and Imp

Philippe Chadefaux pchadefaux at ac-creteil.fr
Sun Jul 14 10:51:09 PDT 2002

Hi,

I have a problem, when I want to install Horde (2.1 src for RedHat
7.x) with Imp (3.1 src for RedHat 7.x) and turba.

I have installed horde with ldap for "auth" and postgres for "prefs".
I obtain one good page with authentification, and icon for IMP and
turba. It's ok.
I have everything "Ok" if I use test.php (imap, ldap, php pear...).

But I get  a white page (0 octet) when I go on imp or turba, from a
link "log in to Mail".
If I go to IMP (from horde page) to compose page
(http://172.16.0.17:2000/horde/imp/compose.php?popup=1&to=&cc
=&msg=&subject=&....) I have also a white page (0 octet).

I want to configure IMP for a POP server and to have just one
authentification (with ldap server). But if I uncomment in
registry.php, I can't obtain the  authentification page (I have also a
white page).

I have RedHat 7.3, Openldap postgres apache 1.3.23
php 4.1.2
My apache server use port 2000.

I have put in httpd.conf
Include horde.conf
Include imp.conf
Include turba.conf
and UseCanonicalName off

My DocumentRoot is /home/hadmin/html/mail
and horde is in /home/hadmin/html/mail/horde
imp in /home/hadmin/html/mail/horde/imp

I have used "Installation guide IMP 3 for RedHat 7.2" and read
docs/INSTALL.

I don't no where is my problem. Have you a idea ?

Thanks

Philippe Chadefaux
Rectorat de Créteil
Education Nationale