[horde] CVS anonymous preferences

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jul 22 00:27:39 PDT 2002

Zitat von Wilmer Geovanny <geov at tacteam.de>:

> Hi list, I have all CVS version running, and I can not find the way to
> give the anonymous user access to some apps.
> For example if I provide anonymous access to jonah, no headline is showed
> unless you provide your account.

Hm, the default preferences *should* be used if a guest user accesses an
application. Everything else should be considered a bug.

> Where can I set this preferences or simply I should delete the
> preferences file?

What you might want to try is to use session preferences though I don't know
if that would fix your problem, but at least they don't depend on a user
name. Of course this might be annoying if you also use the framework for
"real" users as they'd loose their preferences with every log out.

Jan.