[horde] Installation Help

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Mon Jul 22 07:01:47 PDT 2002

Quoting John Szkudlapski <johns at bsfc.ac.uk>:

<snip>
> when i try to login to : -
>
> http://compserv.bsfc.ac.uk/horde/  i get a blank screen....

I just checked the address out and I see the Horde logon page without any
issues.
Now, I tried to log in with the user hordetest, but no IMP. Make sure you have
everything configured in IMP - such as the conf.php and that IMP is "activated"
in the registry.php

> can anyone advise me...
>
> The Server is RHL 7.3 and I want to use /home/httpd/html/horde instead of
> /var/www/html/horde/

This is something would need to set with your web server. If you're using
Apache, check the httpd.conf file to set the directory for the webroot. Check
out the HowTo on Apache at the LDP site.

Cheers,

Rodolfo

Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate? - Monty Python

<snip>