[horde] Can't see php 3 pages.

Doggy (tru64) tru64dog at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 15:45:46 PDT 2002

I have downloaded the latest version of PHP, IMP, and
Horde. I'm running Apache 1.3.4 and I have it compiled
and installed with the php4 module. I have /horde/imp
in the /usr/local/apache dir. But I can't see the php3
pages, I can see the code but not the pretty pictures.
I can see the test.php page fine but when I click on a
other file, I get:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _() in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/config/registry.php on
line 67
But the FAQ says, this issue happens with the older
version so I don't have to compile with gettext, I
have the newest version of everything except for
Apache which is 1.3.4. Please help me. Oh, I did add
the AddType to the httpd.conf. Thanks.