[horde] How can I display more than nr. of unread messages on horde fisrstpage?

Tarjei Huse tarjei+a_lists.phpgw at nu.no
Sat Jul 27 17:44:48 PDT 2002

Hi,

I've had noumerous complaints from my users since moving to horde about a few
things:
They dislike the fact that they do not get the "complete picture" when logging
in, i.e. that the latest undread messages are not displayed in the summary
pages. Is there a simple way to change this?

Also, would it be possible to have the mail app display then taking the full
screen width and the other apps beeing pushed down below?

Another question has been if the folder chooser could be displayed on the
initial page as well. Is that possible?

cheers!
Tarjei