[horde] Document contains no data

Joe Tseng joetseng at jtseng.org
Mon Jul 29 12:57:31 PDT 2002

Horde, IMAP, httpd, and pgsql are all on the same box.  I pointed horde.php
to localhost which I would think is sufficient.  And like I noted in my
original email I checked horde.log and there was nothing to note that is
related to this problem.  Are there other log files that horde generates?
(I did have errors in that file but it was related to an unverified cert
issue that I had resolved prior to this.)