[horde] installing horde prob with log.php

andy news.letters at gmx.de
Wed Jul 31 10:22:08 PDT 2002

Hi there,

I am trying to get imp running. PhP works fine and I can see the login
screen of imp. After I press login I do get following warning:

Warning: Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/home/andy/webdev/globosapiens/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 145

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'log' in
/home/andy/webdev/globosapiens/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 155

Maybe this has to do something which the test.php script of horde tells me:

Log - No
Make sure you're using a recent version of PEAR which includes the Log
class.

Does anybody know what is going wrong?

Thank you for any help on that.

Andy