[horde] frames observation

Tim Gorter email at teletechnics.com
Thu Aug 1 11:43:50 PDT 2002

An observation..

Today I implemented remote login using the custom_login script, or at least
the php thereof, to send login info to redirect.php in IMP.

Doing this, it logs in, _without_ the lower menu frame. (since it wasn't
called from the original index.php / templates/index/frames_index.inc).
(which in my case is fine, as I don't want frames!).

obs 2..

I also set-up that the redirect_on_logout (in imp/config/conf.php) returns
one to the HTTP_HOST of the current session.
This returns me nicely to the index screen of that domain.

Now if I access horde (imp) via the usual horde login screen (via a
different domain name, where the default index is horde login)
I of course have the lower menu frame.
On logout though, I now have 2 lower menu bars, as a new set of frames has
been created within the upper window.

This basically leads to the point that if you redirect to another page upon
logout, then that new page shows up in the frame with the lower menu still
present. This should probably be changed, I have looked for the html code
to do this, but cannot find it.

Also I have noted that the lower menu frame never does a refresh, and thus
if one changes the language, it does not refresh it into the new language,
but stays in the default language. Only upon doing a manually refresh is
the new language shown.

I am using
Horde and IMP CVS releng_2 & 3 respectively.

Teletechnics Afield
Tel +44 (0)7785 977 087 Fax +44 (0)20 7681 1178
mailto:email at teletechnics.com   http://www.teletechnics.com

currently in: Barcelona, Spain