[horde] Folders Missing

Charles E. Robinson III crobins at proexam.org
Thu Aug 1 16:02:14 PDT 2002

I can't get any of my folders.
in servers in imp I have 'folders' => 'mail/'
I'm using IMAP & my actual folders are in (of course) crobins/mail/

I'm confused. I did check the use IMAP subcr in options.
The only folder that comes up in navigation is INBOX.
clicking on show unsub folders brings up no additional folders. Nor does
expand all.

I created a new folder & even that didn't show up.
I double checked and it did create the folder in
crobins/mail/INBOX/<foldername>
Not sure where I've gone wrong.

I have ssl on the browser Do I really need imap/ssl? The IMAP server is
built with imap/ssl but I don't think I built Horde with it. I wanted to
know if it was worth it if I'm already using https.

On a positive note I've got Turba going good fixing 3 problems without
mailing the lists.
Folks Reading Is Truly Fundamental... I was able to fix the following issues
with Turba.

Turba:
I was able to fix the "Failed to connect to the specified directory" error.
Then I was able to fix the "Undefined index" error.
After that there was an error adding this object. Contact your system
administrator for further help.
I was also able to solve that. Good thing being that I'm the System
Administrator :)

Jan, Chuck thanks for all the assistance.

Charles.