[horde] Error when trying to use "Configuration" icon under Horde Main Menu

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra at cdcixis-na.com
Mon Aug 5 07:25:25 PDT 2002

I get:

					A fatal error has occurred:

                                              You need the domxml extension
for PHP.

                                           [line 23 of /horde/setup.php]

                                             Details have been logged for
the administrator.

I've tried compiling php-4.2.2 with
"--with-dom=/usr/local/include/libxml2/libxml" I suspect that this
is incorrect as I get all kinds of php_domxml.c errors :-( Can someone
please help with the correct
option to php's configure? Once this is done right, is there any other
additional work that I must do
in order for domxml to work properly? php modules, etc?

Thank you all again,

-mike