[horde] settup problem cant connect to uw-imap server

andy news.letters at gmx.de
Mon Aug 5 08:28:08 PDT 2002

Hi everybody,

I just installed c-client the first time and now I would like to hook up via horde (a webmailer) to the imap server. c-client is installed properly and horde workes with other imap servers.

I tryed to login to my main account via imap but I do get only the message that login info is not correct.

There was nothing I did after installing c-client. So this might be a config issue. Can anybody point me into the right direction on how to configure uw-imap to loggin to?

Thanx for any help,

Andy