[horde] obeying: reporting bug

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Mon Aug 5 18:42:20 PDT 2002

We get this error message from here:
function testErrorHandler($errno, $errmsg, $filename, $linenum, $vars) {
    global $pear, $newpear, $pearmail, $pearmailmime, $pearlog, $peardb,
           $pearsocket, $pearcsv, $unkerr;
    } else {
        $unkerr = $errmsg;
    }
}

After dumping all the other usefull information at this point i can tell you
it's a bug in PEAR's File.php line 529.

Haven't lookeding into File.php yet...

- Mike :-)