[horde] Masking part of the user's "login ID"

Tim Gorter email at teletechnics.com
Mon Aug 12 06:02:39 PDT 2002

Monday, August 12, 2002, 2:46:33 PM, you (horde-bounces) wrote:

jps> We're using IMAP (Courier-IMAP) here.. as such, my username is really
jps> "joho at localhost", but I need only specify "joho" when I log in to the
jps> Horde/IMP/etc. environment. How do I avoid having Horde (latest stable)
jps> displaying the @localhost when it greets me?

jps> (Welcome, joho at localhost in the upper left-hand corner)

What have you placed in your imp/config/server.php?
you should check what your realm is set to, change it, see what happens.

tim.