[horde] horde php-rpms

Webmaster of www.kmdsz.ro webmaster at kmdsz.ro
Mon Aug 19 18:46:24 PDT 2002

Hi!

I'm trying to get Horde2.1/IMP3.1 on a RedHat 7.2 box, using the php rpms
provided by horde. I have read the README on the ftp site, and I have all the
necessary rpms listed for RHL7.2 installed [ well, almost]

-when I try to install the horde php rpms, the installation is done, but my
apache won's start. all i've got in the logfiles was:

PHP Fatal error:  Unable to start session mm module in Unknown on line 0

and apache started only, if I removed the php rpms. Now my apache is running
without a problem, with old php-4.0.6 rpms from RedHat...

the same machine i use for imap&mysql, both are installed and running happily
[and the version of both of them is what it's in the README - so they should be
up to date]

does anybody have a clue, what could be wrong??

thanks,
  keli