[horde] Another Mac Trick

Fred Wunderlich fwunder at pwr.com
Tue Aug 20 20:32:35 PDT 2002

OK, so my client attaches a file to e-mail.

file name:  "60095 Box.8/20.sea"

At first, IMP doesn't seemed phased by it

============================

Part(s): 60095 Box.8/20.sea	application/applefile	8547.66 KB

Fax of Imaging Order to come.
Thanks,
Elise

<<60095 Box.8/20.sea>>

===========================

Yeah, I know. The first question I asked..., "Patches?!"

Jeesh, just kidding. ;)

Anyway, there doesn't seem to be an elegant way to deal with this within IMP: it
just sorta dissapears after downloading (find or locate can't find or locate
nuthin). Apple Mail App or Eudora don't seem to have any problem.

Perhaps it has nothing to do with IMP?? Perhaps, the browser. I dunno. I did, of
course, notice that my Mail App did, apparently, parse the name to
60095_Box.8_20.sea

Any suggestions. I sorta need clients.

Thanks!

Fred Wunderlich