[horde] Company References for user of Horde/IMP ?

Joaquim Machado joaquim.machado at ine.pt
Wed Aug 21 01:44:30 PDT 2002

Hi,

We are a National Government Agency of Portugal and we are using Horde 2.0,
Imp 3.0 and Turba 1.0.
We have around 1.000 mailbox's, 8 Mail Servers (Exchange) and 1 Webmail
Server (Apache/SSL).

And you can add us to the list.

Obrigado,
Joaquim Machado

INE (DSII/SGIT - Serviço de Gestão da Infra-estrutura Tecnológica)
joaquim.machado at ine.pt
DDI 21 8426197