[horde] Company References for user of Horde/IMP ?

Joaquim Machado joaquim.machado at ine.pt
Wed Aug 21 06:18:45 PDT 2002

For two reasons:

1st - It was already here, when I arrived.
2nd - Some of the groups are using, some of the Exchange functionality, like
the calendar (Management <-> Secretary and so on).

Maybe, in the future, if we see na oportunity to change, we'll take it.

But we still have a long road to travel. We are currently worknig with LDAP
(we are using OpenLDAP and it works fine with Turba), integrating with
several systems, specialy with Oracle, AIX, Tru64, Linux, Microsoft, Squid
and some Webapplications. As soon as this is resolved, it is easier to do
the migration.

Obrigado,
Joaquim Machado

INE (DSII/SGIT - Serviço de Gestão da Infra-estrutura Tecnológica)
joaquim.machado at ine.pt
DDI 21 8426197