[horde] php binary not being built on solaris, can not get pear modules.

Fred Wunderlich fwunder at pwr.com
Thu Aug 22 17:24:45 PDT 2002

I'm not sure that I can help, but I'll try...

Other than what has already been said, I do have horde/imp running fine on Solaris 8 SPARC. If
you mean PEAR libraries, I did have to manually copy some from src to my /usr/local/lib/php/
PEAR directory (which I didn't have to do on other builds). Not sure why, but it worked.

If you are talking about building php as a binary, that has been answered. Either way, php 4.2.2
did build fine for me on Solaris both as dso and binary. Write to me off line if you need to.

-fred