[horde] new-install issues

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Aug 23 12:14:46 PDT 2002

I just installed Horde/Imp/Turba/etc and am running into some weird
errors.  Hoping someone here can help.

First of all, I'm running Redhat 7.3, with Caudium as my webserver (php
works fine, etc)...

My first problem is that the stylesheets aren't showing up properly.  When
I use IE in windows, everything looks fine, but when I switch to Mozilla,
I don't get any of the colors (haven't tried linux browsers, since they
won't let me have a linux box at work).  I have no trouble using Mozilla
to browse other horde sites (including the demo site).

Second problem is more serious.  Certain components seem to be overly
slow, or not work at all - I can't even get the message list for an empty
inbox - it shows enough to get the "0 of 0 messages", but nothing more
from that frame.  folder display, etc also doesn't work.  Calendar display
SEEMS to work, but is HORRIDLY slow (took 5 minutes to display half of the
month-calendar, at which point I cancelled it).

if you want to take a look, it's running at:

http://forevermore.net/horde/

you can log in as:

test at forevermore.net / test123

I really hope it isn't my webserver, since I really do prefer it over
apache (plus, it's faster and easier to configure)

Thanks,

Chris