[horde] new-install issues

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Aug 23 16:59:59 PDT 2002

> I guess it is your webserver, because even the phpinfo page
> (http://forevermore.net/horde/test.php?mode=phpinfo) doesn't load
> completely. At least I didn't want to wait five minutes. ;-)

home now:  I have no trouble loading it (horde or phpinfo) in galeon
(which reports itself as IE).  even most of the style sheet stuff works
fine (they work in horde, but not in imp, kronolith, etc.).  Only delays
I get are in loading kronolith.

my network has been hit pretty hard today (friend of mine sending me a
bunch of large files from an oc-12 line or something equally as fast),
so I thought it might be related to that.

anyway, linux mozilla also seems to work fine (though the style sheets
are still messed).  Granted, this is from the same machine as the web
server, so I have no idea what that means.

>From a windows box on my home network (ie. not getting pounded by fast
uploads), I have the same issues.

Oh, and another note about the css stuff that I forgot to mention - if
there was an error of some kind (like when I tried to get to the
calendar before installing the config), the style sheets DID work for
the frame that contained the error.  dunno if that means anything.

-----

ok, more weirdness.  as I play around with things more, the css colors
disappear, except for mouseovers.  weird.

anyway, I'm debating switching back to apache, or at least running both
servers side by side on separate ip's...   still looking for help with
this, though - it must be at least partially config or php-related,
since I have little trouble doing anything else in php.

-Chris