[horde] minor request

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Aug 26 11:50:53 PDT 2002

FINALLY got horde/etc working once I switched back to apache..

Anyway, I use nested folders for mail, and notice that in the main folder
list, imp properly designates what's inside of what, but I'm wondering if
the summary on the main horde page could be set up to do the same.  It's a
little annoying to see:

INBOX
Lists
Lists.Horde
Lists.spamassassin
Lists.etc...

rather than

Lists
  \_Horde
  |_spamassassin
  |_etc...

or something to that extent.

I also found a bug in (the latest) kronolith - it won't let you create a
neverending repeating event.  just sets the date-ends to some
seemingly-random date in the past.  I'd report it in bugzilla, but am too
lazy to create a login at the moment.

-Chris