[horde] (solved) strange behaviour of horde/imp (white background, loginproblems)

Michael Volk volk at goetz-gmbh.de
Tue Aug 27 04:17:04 PDT 2002

Hi,

I just installed Horde/Imp on our Mailserver. The testpage (test.php) worked
fine but when I started horde the background color was white (the text color
also). Any attempt to log in did not work (IMAP/SQL/...).

After tracking the problem in the source code I found out that while editing
the config-file I made a little syntactical mistake (I forgot a "')" at the
end of a line). But no warning message occurred while executing Horde (from
the PHP-parser e.g.). So if some strange behaviour occurs when you install
Horde/IMP just check your config files for correct syntax.

Hope this is helpful to anyone.

Michael