[horde] Fwd: I need your help...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Aug 27 11:41:51 PDT 2002

----- Forwarded message from charles at cijm.ltu.sld.cu -----
    Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:07:39 -0400
    From: "Charles :-)" <charles at cijm.ltu.sld.cu>
 Subject: I need your help...
      To: jon at horde.org

Dear Jon & Chuck:

I need you advise me. I installed the Horde 2.1 and the PHP 4.1.2, but in no
way it works. When I try to lift the page the IE gives me the following error.

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html/horde/lib/../config/registry.php' for
inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 93

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html/horde/config/lang.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Lang.php on line 69

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html/horde/config/lang.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Lang.php on line 69

I need the help of you to know that it is happening, what I do to solve this
problem.

I am beginner in Linux, forgive the nuisance that can cause them my email.

Greetings

Charles
email: charles at cijm.ltu.sld.cu

----- End forwarded message -----