[horde] Trean Module - add.php

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Tue Aug 27 21:54:57 PDT 2002

Not sure if this is the right list, but it seems that a trean-only list hasn't
been setup yet (got a bounce message). It seems that trean is stilling missing
something perhaps (like a storage driver in sql)? I have no idea yet as to
where the data is going to be stored, but if you try to add a bookmark, it give
the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: addbookmark()
in /var/www/horde/trean/add.php on line 20

The code around this is:

        /* Save it in the category */
        $cat = $_SESSION['trean']->getCategory(Horde::getFormData('category'));
        $cat->addBookmark($link);

It refers to a category option, but the drop down box for the categories is
empty and the XML configurator does not seem to spit that part of the code
out... I am only guessing something is missing or does it bank off of another
module's categories?

Cheers,

Rodolfo