[horde] minor request

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Aug 27 22:21:20 PDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 21:55, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net>:
>
> > Anyway, I use nested folders for mail, and notice that in the main folder
> > list, imp properly designates what's inside of what, but I'm wondering if
> > the summary on the main horde page could be set up to do the same.  It's
> > a little annoying to see:
>
> That'd be great - patch?

perhaps.  I'm not using cvs, and haven't even looked at the code yet
(problem of having a life, and just getting married)..  If someone
doesn't get to it soon, maybe I'll take a crack at it (figured that
someone in the know might be able to do it quicker, or at least know if
it was just something to paste in from the folder list).

-Chris