[horde] mysql_create

Tim Gorter email at teletechnics.com
Wed Aug 28 04:45:58 PDT 2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2002, 1:19:29 PM, you (jan) wrote:
JS> Zitat von Tim Gorter <email at teletechnics.com>:
>>
>> Wednesday, August 28, 2002, 5:45:55 AM, you (chuck) wrote:

>> category.sql)
>>
>> CH> It's up to date in my copy...
>>
>> cvs.horde.org also still has create for two separate tables
>> horde_categories and horde_catagories_catagories.
>> so maybe it is only in the anon cvs?

JS> No, the cvs servers are (again) synchronized. And the files cvs.horde.org
JS> are perfectly up to date - for both branches.

Then back to my original question, let me rephrase it at the same time.
category_mysql.sql creates only one table horde_categories
whilst in mysql_create.sql it creates 2 tables horde_catagories and
horde_catagories_catagories

in a comment from chuck (in cvs) I quote ' revamp how Category_sql stores
data. only one table is used now.... '

And overlooking the directory of db, it looks to me as if the collection of
*.sql scripts are what make up mysql_create.sql among other. And would be
used if you want to only create some of the tables, ie. during an upgrade.
Correct me if I am wrong here.

So therefore are both tables needed, horde_catagories and
horde_catagories_catagories or only one of them?

thanks for your help,
tim.