[horde] pear

Barry blclark at gci.net
Wed Aug 28 06:21:23 PDT 2002

Hello,

I have installed a new horde on a new server with the latest CVS

Horde Versions
Horde: 3.0-cvs
IMP: 4.0-cvs (run IMP tests)
Turba: 2.0-cvs

I also installed pear from the horde site,
ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde/tarballs/pear-4.1.0.tar.gz

This is the info from my pear section of test.php

PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - No
This version of PEAR is not recent enough. See the Horde PEAR page for
details.
Mail::RFC822 - Yes
Mail_Mime - No
You do not have the Mail_Mime package installed on your system. See the
INSTALL file for instructions on how to install the package.
Log - Yes
DB - Yes
Net_Socket - Yes
File_CSV - No
Horde will work without the File_CSV class, but there may be errors when
importing some CSV files.
Crypt_HCEMD5 - Yes

I tried to get pear from pear.php.net with the pear package manager lynx
-source http://pear.php.net/go-pear | sh but my Debian 3.0 does not
support this command and the alternate command that it suggests does not
work either.

What can I do to resolve this?

Thanks,

Barry