[horde] PEAR / horde/test.php

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Tue Sep 3 11:17:50 PDT 2002

I did a cvs update this morning, and when I went to horde/test.php, it
complained that I didn't have a recent enough PEAR install.  I'm using PHP
4.2.2.  Does the CVS version of HORDE require the CVS version of PEAR again?
The version of PEAR on the Horde PEAR page is 4.1.0, which I'm pretty sure is
the  version of PEAR from PHP 4.1.0.  I *think* that I need the CVS version of
PEAR to get File_CSV.

Liam

Horde Versions

     * Horde: 3.0-cvs
     * IMP: 4.0-cvs (run IMP tests)
     * Turba: 2.0-cvs
     * Gollem: 0.0.1-cvs
     * Ingo: 0.1-cvs (run Ingo tests)
     * Sam: 0.0.2-cvs
     * Kronolith: 2.0-cvs
     * Jonah: 0.0.3-cvs (run Jonah tests)
     * Troll: 0.0.4-cvs
     * Whups: 0.0.1-cvs
     * Mnemo: 2.0-cvs
     * Nag: 2.0-cvs
     * Klutz: 0.0.1-cvs
     * Hermes: 0.0.1-cvs

PHP Version

     * View phpinfo() screen
     * View loaded extensions
     * PHP Version: 4.2.2
     * PHP Major Version: 4.2
     * PHP Minor Version: 2
     * PHP Version Classification: release
     * You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

     * DOM XML Support: No
     * FTP Support: Yes
     * Gettext Support: Yes
     * IMAP Support: Yes
     * LDAP Support: Yes
     * MCAL Support: No
     * Mcrypt Support: Yes
     * MySQL Support: No
     * PostgreSQL Support: No
     * XML Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

     * magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
     * file_uploads enabled: Yes
     * safe_mode disabled: Yes
     * trans_sid disabled: Yes

PHP Sessions

     * Session counter: 1
     * To unregister the session: click here

PEAR

     * PEAR - Yes
     * Recent PEAR - No
     * This version of PEAR is not recent enough. See the Horde PEAR page
       for details.
     * Mail::RFC822 - Yes
     * Mail_Mime - Yes
     * Log - Yes
     * DB - Yes
     * Net_Socket - Yes
     * File_CSV - No
     * Horde will work without the File_CSV class, but there may be
       errors when importing some CSV files.
     * Crypt_HCEMD5 - Yes
     * Unknown error: Constant pear_os already defined
       (/usr/local/php-4.2.2/lib/php/PEAR.php:37)

   Valid XHTML 1.0!

----- End forwarded message -----