[horde] summary views

liamr at umich.edu liamr at umich.edu
Tue Sep 3 21:07:04 PDT 2002

I'm having some problems getting the summaries to appear on the main
Horde page.  IMP is the only application that shows summary
information. I've looked at the various applications, and kronolith,
nag, mnemo and jonah seem to configured to have Horde show summaries.

I also think I'm having a problem when I go into the Horde option's
screen.  I'm not sure if they're related, but the messages in my PHP
error log, and the "summary_columns" pref makes me think that maybe
my "display" options are not working right.

thx
Liam
--------------------------

[03-Sep-2002 23:22:25] PHP Notice:
Undefined index: summary_columns in
/usr/local/horde-CVS/lib/PrefsUI.php on line 175
[03-Sep-2002 23:22:25] PHP Notice:
Undefined index:  summary_columns in
/usr/local/horde-CVS/lib/PrefsUI.php on line 185
[03-Sep-2002 23:22:25] PHP Warning:  Failed opening
'/usr/local/projects/horde-CVS/config/../templates/prefs/.inc'
for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php/lib/php') in
/usr/local/horde-CVS/lib/PrefsUI.php on line 185