[horde] summary views

liamr at umich.edu liamr at umich.edu
Wed Sep 4 06:24:08 PDT 2002

> > I'm having some problems getting the summaries to appear on the
> > main Horde page.  IMP is the only application that shows summary
> > information. I've looked at the various applications, and
> > kronolith, nag, mnemo and jonah seem to configured to have Horde
> > show summaries.
>
> Look at your Display Options.

I have... There doesn't appear to be an applicable one in the display
options for the horde module itself, and I *think* that the options
for Jonah, Kronolith, Mnemo and Nag are set right:

mysql> select pref_name, pref_value from horde_prefs where pref_uid =
'liamr' and pref_name like '%summary%';
+-------------------------+------------+
| pref_name               | pref_value |
+-------------------------+------------+
| summary_days            | 7          |
| summary_alarms          | 0          |
| summary_show_colors     | 1          |
| summary_show_priorities | 1          |
| summary_show_due        | 1          |

and then these:
| weather                 | 1 |
| headlines               | 1 |
| stockquotes             | 1 |