[horde] CVS turba issues

Jeremy Brooking jeremy at morenet.net.nz
Thu Sep 5 17:04:01 PDT 2002

Hi,

This is not a complaint or a rant for a fix, just an issue I am having
using the current cvs version of turba

Notice:  Undefined offset:  1 in
/usr/local/apache/test_horde_imp/horde/turba/config/sources.php on line
235
Warning:  Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/local/apache/test_horde_imp/horde/turba/config/
sources.php:235) in
/usr/local/apache/test_horde_imp/horde/turba/index.php on line 28

Also I have noticed, that under Opera in linux, the bottom menu bar does
not appear. In mozilla its there, opera its not. Again, not a complaint,
just maybe something someone may wish to look into.

regards,
Jeremy Brooking