[horde] Re: LOG_DEBUG [Correction] ?

Frederic Trudeau ftrudeau at cam.org
Thu Sep 5 21:16:20 PDT 2002

Good call, but no.
The text itself would have been truncated, but still inserted into the
table.

I use this table structure, how is yours ?

#
# Table structure for table `log_table`
#

CREATE TABLE log_table (
  unixtime int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  ident varchar(16) NOT NULL default '',
  priority int(11) default NULL,
  message text,
  PRIMARY KEY  (unixtime,ident)
) TYPE=ISAM PACK_KEYS=1;

Still, only success messages are being logged =(

Also, the queries appear both in queries.log and updates.log.

This is a very weird behavior.