[horde] the morning after

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Thu Sep 5 22:20:52 PDT 2002

> ----- Message from jwalker at impactwebprojects.com ---------
>     Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 23:54:02 -0500
>     From: Jason Walker <jwalker at impactwebprojects.com>
>  Subject: RE: [horde] the morning after
>       To: 'Rodolfo Segleau' <segleaur at mechanus.org>, horde at lists.horde.org
>
> Good news bad news kinda thing, well I changes horde.php in the conf
> folder of horde and servers.php in the IMP conf folder and now it works.
> Well now for the bad news.  I can receive mail perfect with imp (I want
> to change it a bunch to take out all of the feature and make it simple,
> not a question)
> But!!! When I compose a message and hit send it essentially clears all
> fields and pretends I just pressed compose, any ideas?
> And one more issue I have 1 server but many domains.  Can I specify in
> servers.php or elsewhere where I can make sure the user can use there
> e-mail address instead of @mydomain?
>
> Thanks again for you help Roldolfo!!!
> Jason

Jason, the fields clearing out went you hit send are all over the archives... i
believe the solution is there...

as for the several domains, there's a vinfo hook in hooks.php (IIRC) that
should allow you to run the Horde installation for several domains. I'm not
well versed in it unfortunately...

Cheers,

Rodolfo