[horde] Fwd: [imp] imp-3.0/horde-2.0 https and "double login"

Jon Leonard oiler at unseenedge.net
Sun Sep 8 06:43:13 PDT 2002

I posted this to the imp list, but maybe this one is more appropriate.  The
summary is: I have horde configured to use imp's login and a web server that
serves everything via both HTTP or HTTPS.  If I use HTTP, I only have to log in
once. If I use HTTPS, the horde login works, but I have to log in a second time
to get to imp.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Jon