[horde] Errors within Admin -> Groups

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra at cdcixis-na.com
Mon Sep 9 15:44:40 PDT 2002

Any other reason then? Should I blow away any
portion of the db? I've looked at my present
db layout, and it looks fine to me. Eric R.
has the same problem, which makes me feel
better, sorry Eric :) But on Marc F.'s
demo site, it looks clean and operational,
very discouraging, but good to know that
it actually works :)

-mike