[horde] GetText

Laurent Lequenne laurent.lequenne at chello.be
Tue Sep 10 00:39:05 PDT 2002

Hello Jan,

Sorry Jan, I've just got that Webmail in my hands coz my colleague left for
holidays and didn't succeeded to install it. He just told me about the
mailing list and not the archive. Anyway that archive does not find the
right answers to my question :

    - The PHP is compiled with the Solaris8-GetText
    - the PO Files have already been compiled again
    - The Locales of fr-FR and nl_NL have been installed on the machine

Sample PHP tests works definitely in Dutch, and most of the Webmail is
working in dutch. But sometimes in Dutch, and always in French it can not
find the locales. For example if I select French, my mailbox will appear in
french, if I click on a new link it can be in english again, if I click on a
new page, it can be french or english again. Depends on .... That's what I'm
looking for :-)

So I was just wondering if there were some other clues that could help me
bringing that thing to life :-)

Thanks,

Laurent

> Zitat von Laurent Lequenne <laurent.lequenne at chello.be>:

>> I'm currently installing a Webmail system with Turba on a Solaris VIII
>> System and we have some huge problems with the languages system. The
>> language retrieval is completely erratic, some times it gets the language
>> definitions, some times not. Even if the default language is fr_FR, it
>> loses sometimes or does not find the languages and returns the english
>> text.

> Is it really so hard to do a quick search on the mailing list archives?
This