[horde] Unable to write config files

Rick Emery rick at emery.2y.net
Tue Sep 10 17:43:19 PDT 2002

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I couldn't find any information in the
FAQ or list archives about it.

I finally got upgraded to php 4.2.2, and things are working better. However,
test.php tells me PEAR is installed, but not a recent version (I *JUST*
downloaded it from www.horde.org/pear).

I get into configuration, change any settings, and click the "generate
configuration" button (same thing happens for turba, mnemo, and nag) and I get a
message that says "Writing not possible. Copy this code manually to
blah/blah/blah/conf.php (OK, I made the "blah"s up :-)

I can copy this code into the respective conf.php files, but this obviously
shows a problem with my configuration, so I'd like to fix it.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Rick